Faith - Family - Friends - Psychology - Politics
Site Last Updated:
Page(s) Last Updated:
Life advice in quotes & verses:
- "You can't save time, you only have 24 hours a day to spend." - Jimmy Weldon
- "'If you can?' said Jesus. 'Everything is possible for him who believes.'" - Mark 9:23
- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;  in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6
- "God Almighty has set before me two great objects, the suppression of the slave trade and the reformation of manners." - William Wilberforce
- "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln
- Ronald Reagan quotes: I admire Ronald Reagan and enjoy his wit and many of his quotes, so I figured I'd just make a whole separate page with my favorites!
- "You may choose to look the other way but you can never say that you did not know." - William Wilberforce
- “If you do what you have always done you will get what you have always got.”
- "Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak."
- "Service Above Self."
- "Every single day we live we make a difference, and we have a choice as to what kind of difference we're going to make." -Dr. Jane Goodall
- "Love and truth form a good leader; sound leadership is founded by loving integrity." -Proverbs 20:28
- "Goals! Courage! Attitude!" -Jim Brogan